At Myron D.Witter School, meaningful learning opportunities open the door for all children to become life-long learners through a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum enhanced by technology. Our children are empowered to become independent thinkers, problem solvers, and responsible citizens.
In order to create a school in which all students fulfill their learning potential, the staff of Myron D. Witter will implement policies and practices based on these beliefs:
- We believe all students can be successful.
- We believe in having high expectations.
- We believe in focusing on Essential Standards.
- We believe in building a LOVE for learning
- We believe in Teamwork amongst teachers, parents and students working together